Feeling nuts, crazy, bonkers – um, a little touched – mad as a hatter?
No, no, no, no!
- I am an ART PROJECT, not quite completed. Glitter, where’s the glitter!?
- I’m an entertainment center that hasn’t been properly dusted in a while, well, hell yeah, it’s hard to see the TOP!
- Alright, I need a little primer and a fresh coat of paint and some clear coat!
- I’m a solid porch, I just need to do a little sweeping. Yes!
- I’m a good-looking bathtub, yeah, but I need to do a little scrubbing.
- Nuts, NAW, I just need to have a mental garage sale! 50 cents for negative thoughts!
- I’m a cool cat car, with too many McDonald’s wrappers tossed on the back floor, let me just clean them up.
- I’m a three inch binder, with WAY TOO MANY sheets of paper. I’m just overstuffed. Time to shred some things!
- Oh, oh, I am a BED, that has not been made up nice in quite some time. I need some new bedding and brand new fluffy pillows.
- Dear me, I’m fine, I’m only a couch that’s not been moved in a bit. I shall pull me out from the wall and clean up that mess. Oh, QUARTERS, cool!
Believe you are OKAY and you will be. Work hard. Be good to yourself. ♥